Dear Coolidge Families, I hope you’re all staying dry on this rainy Sunday! Here’s your weekly PTO update, full of the latest info on upcoming events like Kids Night and a Blue Moon fundraiser. Have a great week!
Bagel Lunch Volunteers Needed!
We appreciate the help from parents who jumped in to help with bagel lunch last Monday! We’d also appreciate a few extra hands on 12/4, 12/11, and 12/18. Click the link below to pitch in and help out.
Don’t Cook This Tuesday!
Let Blue Moon handle dinner on December 5th! Mention the Coolidge PTO when ordering Lunch, Dinner, Take-Out, or Catering. Gift Card purchases count as well!
December PTO Meeting
Our next meeting will take place on December 6th at 2:15pm, at Coolidge in the MPR.
Immediately following the Principals Report, Mr. Cosman and Ms. Pennino will provide us with a Promethean Board demonstration. This is a great opportunity for us, as PTO members, to see how our fundraising efforts benefit the Coolidge School Community.
Please be sure to attend!
Also, I would like everyone to stay mindful of some important meeting guidelines-
Firstly, questions about current agenda items are welcomed and should be held until the Q&A portion of the meeting. This takes place after Mr. Famularo’s report.
Second, creating a positive and productive meeting environment is expected of all PTO members. Please refrain from making comments that can be perceived as offensive to others. All opinions matter, but should be expressed respectfully.
Green Team -Used Toy Drive
- Imagine giving a toy to a friend: no missing parts or broken pieces; it must be ready to play with and in good condition.
- Toys should be clean, fully intact, and with working batteries (if applicable).
- NO stuffed animals.
- Boxes of puzzles and games should be taped or tied closed.
- If you have a significant amount of toys, please bring them in black trash bags.
WEF Sweetheart Dance
The WEF Sweetheart Dance will be held on February 12, 2024 from 6pm-9pm at The Brick House. Click here for information and promo pricing about this super fun event!
The Economy Shop is always in need of volunteers! Volunteer during a Coolidge week or an All Schools week. It’s a 2 hour shift where you’ll meet new people, find cool stuff, and help our school raise funds! Sign up here ! Questions? Contact Ashley @ 607-280-2054.
Kids Night Info: Grades K-3
Please see the following from our Grades K-3 Kids Night Chairs, Ashley Bell and Cheryl Jaffa:
Calling all Kindergarten through Third Grade Cougars…
You will not want to miss this awesome night of Fun, Games, and Laughable Competition.
Come Join us at the Coolidge County Fair!
Your skills will be tested and fun will be had at
The Coolidge PTO Kid’s Night!
Friday Night January 12th – 1st & 3rd Grade
Friday Night January 26th – Kindergarten & Second Grade
Parents: Stay Tuned for plenty of Volunteer Opportunities.
Committee / Event Chair Reminders
If you have a committee report to add to the December meeting agenda, please email email@example.com by December 3rd at noon.
Do you have event updates to share with the Coolidge community? Please add them to the weekly Cougar Connect PTO Eblast! Entries should be submitted by noon each Friday to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coolidge PTO’s Ongoing Fundraisers: Box Tops and Name Bubbles
Coolidge is a Box Tops School! Since Coolidge began participating in Box Tops we have earned over $11,000 for the school!
Here are some important reminders and updates about the program:
– If you haven’t joined Box Tops yet, now’s the time. Download the BoxTops app and use referral code OPH57EHN help us get even more money for Coolidge! This week, when you use the PTO referral code and scan your first receipt, you will earn additional money for our school! Don’t forget to share your personal referral code with friends and family. Their purchases will help Coolidge too!
– No more cutting required! Simply download the BoxTops app and scan your store receipts to earn money for Coolidge. So easy!
– Digital receipts are now accepted. When you’re in the app, hit the “+” button labeled “Scan” at the bottom of the home screen. Select “Digital Receipt” from the list. Choose the retailer and follow the prompts.
Create your custom labels, clothing labels, everyday labels and more.
Name Bubbles will ship your order quickly and donate 20% of the total back to the Coolidge PTO.
This is the Coolidge PTO Fundraising page link.
Our personal pto reference code is rfsn=7533508.5d0c3c
December 5th – Blue Moon Fundraiser
December 6th – 2:15 PTO Meeting (MPR)
December 8th- Author Visit- Wendy Mass
December 25- Jan 1st – Schools Closed
January 2nd – Schools Reopen
January 4th – PTO Meeting
January 12th – Kids Night: Grades 1 and 3
January 19th – Kids Night: Grades 4 and 5
January 26th – Kids Night: Grades K and 2